If you want to set up multiple upsells in a quick and easy way, we recommend using our bulk import feature. This allows you to set up your upsells, offers and conditions in a simple CSV file which can then be imported with one click.
You can download a sample CSV here to get started.
Once you're ready, head over to the Outsmart app via your Neto/Maropost Commerce Cloud control panel.
Control Panel > Addons > Outsmart
Inside the Outsmart app, click on One Click Upsells. In the top right corner you will see a button called "Import Upsells". Clicking on that will ask you to select the prepared CSV file. Once you do your upsells will be created.
- Upsell Name [Required]
- Custom Upsell Heading [Optional]
- Upsell Target [Options include - product, category, brand]
- Target ID [Options include - product SKU, category ID, brand ID]
- Offer SKU [Required]
- Offer Type [Options include - cross_sell, upsell]
- Offer Description [Optional]
- Match Parent Quantity [only for upsell type]
- Show Quantity Dropdown [global setting is default, 0 or 1 to override]
- Discount Type [Options include - percent, amount]
- Discount Amount [Options include - 0-100 for percent, any dollar amount (exclude $ or % symbols)]
- Discount Code [Must have been pre-created in Neto, required if using discount type]
- Priority [Default is 0, determines the priority of this upsell over other overlapping upsells]
The file will not import if the data is not correctly mapped. You will see an error message letting you know what might be wrong in the CSV file.